Once again... months have past. I suck at blogging. In the past couple of months I have:
1) Made it through winter
2) The snow has melted
3) Spring break came and went uneventfully
4) I accepted a term position teaching grade 6 for *most* of next year
5) May long came and went uneventfully
6) Tried to make summer plans but have not gotten anywhere
7) Have been frustrated with the direction things seem to be going
8) Been confused about the future.... but content not to linger on the unknown for too long
9) Continued to consider what I really do want and where I truly want to be
10) Continued my compulsion for completing a list all the way to 10
On the job front... I am employed until next April. This is both good and bad. There are a lot of frustrations in this... in the whole job-getting process and all the politics involved in it. I'm tired of it. But I'm stuck in it. I better come up with a good plan for next spring so I have something to look forward too instead of just the continued look for a permanent position.
On the summer front... I'm really glad that it is almost here!!! I don't know what I'll be doing yet but I do plan to take a large chunk of the time off and hopefully get a few small trips in or camping or something.... we'll see.
All for now.
I will sincerely try to write before 3 months comes and goes.... why do I blog??? Weird.
2 comments:
H, I appreicate your blog, please continue to write, even if it is only every few months. This blog gives me a window into your world.
Post a Comment