Friday, July 11, 2008

fearless

This is what I aim to be. Fear sucks. I mean seriously, makes me angry. It holds me back from things that I want to do. I don't mean shaking in my boots, running and hiding fear... I mean erring too far on the side of caution, fear of what others are thinking, fear that holds me back from life.

I wonder how many people are truly happy with their lives. I know I am no where near where I thought that I might be, my life has made twists and turns along the way to bring me to where I am now. Its not necessarily a bad thing, but dwelling on the matter dosn't bring me great joy thats for sure. I think this is part of where the fear comes from. I fear the unknown, and the twists and turns, if I don't know where they are leading (and obviously nobody does) I am hesitant to move forward, and that sucks. and I hate it. and it makes me stuck. and I need to get unstuck, and thats what I need to work on.

I never used to be like this, and its strange to think of the person that I am now, and perhaps my own perspective is different from that of outsiders, but mine is the only perspective I have so I have to go with it. I didn't fear the unknown to the extent that I do now. I used to get up and go for things, and didn't overthink every little thing like I do now. Whatever. I'm strange. I get it. Whatever.

This is a weird post. .... once again I wonder why I blog.... I don't speak it out loud... so I may as well write it down for the world (or at least a few people - including myself) to see.

No comments: