Friday, April 10, 2009

good friday

It is a good Friday... and it means so much more than a day off of work. I will count my blessings.
1. A God that loves me, despite wavering faith.
2. Forgiveness.
3. A family that is supportive.
4. Friends near and far, those that I see regularly, those that I communicate with often, those that come and go, those that have come and gone, they have all helped shape me into the person that I am.
5. A comfortable home.
6. A semi-stable for now job that I enjoy.
7. Helpful co-workers.
8. The ability to be a blessing to others.
9. Living in a safe and quiet community.
10. A beautiful niece... who deserves the world.
11. Students who are truly fun.
12. The ability to live comfortably and pay the rent without worry.
13. People who inspire me.
14. People who care, even those who are strangers.
15. Conviction to become a better person.
16. Hope for the future.
17. Thankfulness for the present.
18. A past that has shaped me.
19. My past travels and experiences.
20. Amazing, amazing, amazing, Grace.

No comments: