Wednesday, November 01, 2006

comments and thoughts

So..... here I am... and here are some of my thoughts for the week...
  • After tomorrow I will have worked 3 full days this week (this is a good thing...)
  • Today was a long day because I didn't really have to do anything at work (there was a student teacher in the room and she pretty much ran the show)
  • Grade 3 is an interesting age...
  • If you learn math in French it is apparently hard to start learning in English - I was facinated by this fact.
  • I am frustrated and tired of being patient when it comes to finding a job... but I guess I'll keep being patient and doing the best I can because that is all I can do for now.
  • # of churches attended last weekend: 2
  • Seeking: Freedom, Peace

No comments: