After my little rant on the last post I thought I would update that I recently got in touch with a 'long lost' friend. SO FUN. I've tried to find her on a few occasions but alas the internet was no help and the fact that she got married and changed her name may not have helped. BUT. She was doing the same thing and actually found me about a year ago somewhere with my name on a school newsletter or something (weird) and recently on FACEBOOK. As annoying as it may be I'm fairly addicted and wouldn't be in touch with so many friends from all over the place without it....
Yup. I like facebook. It has been super exciting to catch up with this person... and though she lives somewhere in Alaska... we are once again 'in touch' 10 or so years later. LOVE IT.
Kay thats it for now.
I'm ready for Christmas holidays.... like now.
Laterz.
No comments:
Post a Comment