Wednesday, October 29, 2008

i miss....

I've been thinkin lately, and perhaps dwelling a bit too much on things past... but I miss my friends. Sounds weird. Not the friends I see all the time obviously. I miss the friendships that were made in the past and have fallen away, childhood friends, and probably even stronger YWAM and Camp friends (just to categorize)... these were such incredible times and so much fun...there has never been another time in my life where I have had friends to lean on, learn from, and just have fun with. I think perhaps there is just not enough fun in my life right now. Working and doing 'normal' things is not all its cracked up to be all the time. I think the YWAM saying 'ruined for the ordinary' is very very true. Since then... I have not been the same, have not seen the world the same way, and not viewed my life in the same way, yet I try to conform to what is 'normal'... all the while longing for something more. Things change. I get it. It is normal for friendships to evolve and change... but its a little sad too... too bad I can't go back in time and visit...
What is it to be content?
I'm not sure.
Are we meant to be??
I dunno.
Thats what I miss....

No comments: