Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Already?

Wow I can't believe the last time I posted was summer... thats craziness....
This fall has gone by really quickly. It has been busy. It has had its ups and downs. It has been a difficult transition to the new job. Yes it is going ok. I feel very torn on building relationships though. It was so difficult to leave my last job, because I invested in people and built relationships with people, and I loved my job... then I was ripped from it... and it hurt. So on some level I feel like if I don't build really strong friendships here that would be ok because I have to leave and that might make leaving easier??? Bizarre world inside my head. It is already going to be hard to leave, and I try not to dwell on that fact, though I wonder where I'm going to end up next year. I hope I get to go somewhere to stay... and that I like it... oi.... this thinking about the what-ifs of the future is getting old.

Otherwise. Life. Hmm. No I haven't found a church. Yes. My relationships with friends have changed. Yes. Relationships within my family have changed. It all just seems so out of my control. There is nothing I can do about any of it and it is hard to stay positive sometimes.

Trying to choose joy.

New post soon.... like really soon.....

No comments: