Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Time for a LIST! It has been a while....

1. Today December 22, 3 days till Christmas
2. I'm feeling less 'Christmased Out' than usual after the craziness of school
3. Work is ok. I don't really want to talk about work. So it only gets #3. Its fine.
4. Little monkey niece turned 3... she is amazing.
5. I have baked three different types of Christmas cookies so far and am not sure if anyone will eat them.
6. I spent most of today watching fairly boring daytime television.
7. Despite some boredom the 'holidays' so far have been good, this has been the first dull day.
8. I think these 2 weeks are going to go really really fast...
9. I just went for a walk in the snow with the frosty trees at night. It was beautiful
10. I get overly nostalgic around the holidays.
11. I wonder often what my life would be like IF....
12. The future still scares me. I'd like it to be a good fear.
13. In general I like my life.
14. Despite this I struggle with happiness.
15. There are many things that I want that I fear I will not get and I need to learn to be ok with this.
16. I have plans for change in the 'New Year' not resolutions... but decisions, they have already been made and have been started.
17. I am indecisive to a fault. I annoy myself with this trait.
18. It causes me to miss out on fun things.
19. Relationships change. They just do.
20. I try to stay in the moment, I often get stuck in the past, or get caught up thinking about the future. Inner struggle for sure.
21. My faith is important to me.
22. Church is a painful struggle for me. I don't see this getting easier quickly or painlessly.
23. Despite this I believe in Jesus... and yearn for just a glimpse of His glory.
24. It is truly by GRACE, and that is the heaviest word I know. It wells up my heart.
25. I don't know what I want for Christmas.... and that annoys people that want to buy me something... haha...
26. My apartment feels really small.
27. Always looking for a house.
28. Getting closer all the time... (at least in my head)
29. I am truly thankful for the people and things that I have in this life
30. I hope i never take these things for granted. Though I fear I probably do.
31. Already to 31... woohoo
32. I wish GRACE and PEACE for all this season.
33. He had a different kind of birth.
34. He had a different kind of kingdom.
35. He wore a different kind of crown.
36. He was a different kind of King.
37. May He reign in our hearts.
38. Merry Christmas.

No comments: